Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Simon Says Challenge


Hello everyone

This is my ATC for the Simon Says Challenge : Recycle.
The background is a piece of card from a cereal packet which has been embossed. It has had glimmer mist sprayed onto it. I used the free stamp from this months Craft Stamper magazine (by the way my ATC is in this magazine!).

Hope you like it.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He must increase, but I must decrease.

—John 3:30

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 comments:

  1. Anesha this is gorgeous, love the pink and the embossing. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anesha, fab ATC !! :-) I have this bird on my desk waiting to be made into something for the stamptacular challenge, I must admit I have only flicked through the mag, will go and see your ATC :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge, you're 1st this week !! :-)
    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous. Really wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    thats a great ATC and a fab Idea!

    Thanks for joining in the SimonSaysChallenge!

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your ATC in the magazine this month. Well done. They really like your work don't they? But then so do I. This ATC is beautiful and you've used the new stamp already. That's what I call efficient.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Now we must get the magazine to see you in it! YAHOO!!!

    Thanks so much for participating in our Simon Says Stamp Store challenge!

    Heidi
    www.SimonSaysStamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, great job on recycling

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute ATC, nice job recycling the cereal packet, it looks great with the glimmer mists.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful ATC Anesha, I love all the shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous i love the colour and the sweet little bird
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ATC and I like how you did your flowers and the out-of-the-box bird too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah this ATC is brill, well done on being in the magazine.
    Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool idea and great use of recycling with the birdie!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  14. :O)) Loving this ATC, the colours are gorgeous....and thanks for using the birdie...and I am chuffed that you like him too ... cheers..Hels :O))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is fabulous, gorgeous work.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment.