Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Birthday card

Made this while playing last week. I just love the new stamps I bought from Designs by Ryn, one of which I used on the background. The cards was covered with a couple of colours of PanPastels and then stamp the patio stone image with green Stampin up ink. It was then spayed with copper Glimmer Mist to give a lovely sheen and to fix the pastels.  I used the small sea bubbles stamp ont eh edge of the sentiment. The sentiment is by Stampendous and the flower was free with the Craft Stamper magazine.

We had our first snow of the season!!! I love snow but well aware that for those who have to drive in it, snow is not much fun. Have a safe and happy day.

8 comments:

  1. Anesha your handmade papers are always stunning! Beautiful glimmer with the spritz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Anesha! The shade of green you used is beautiful as is the stamp you used in the background.

    We don't have much snow around here, just enough to make the ground white, but it's so cold, around -20 centigrades. Brrr...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the fusion of soft greens Anesha and what meaningful sentiment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anesha and beautiful shades of green
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your background is lovely and it's a great sentiment stamp.Hope the snow doesn't lay around, I'm coming down to that area on Friday and staying with my son on Saturday so I'm hoping for a weekend that's OK for travel.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!

    I hope wee Skipper is still doing well!

    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. Right down to the pretty little flower..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours love the stamped background

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment.