Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Snowy Scene card


If you would like to know how I made this card then please visit our Third Coast Creative Coterie's blog. Thank you for all the lovely comments about my calendar pages and my card. Really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave a comment. Have a wonderful day.

***
 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom,  because judgement without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgement.
 James 2:12-13
***

9 comments:

  1. Loving your beautiful card, such a fabulous stamp. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anesha this is one stunning card love the image and going to find out how you did this, I would love to do a card like this.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to be missing Anesha, flu really took hold last week.

    Really enjoyed catching up on what you been up to, those little tins look fabulous, beautiful colours on your journal below and the image on this one is beautiful.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the squirrels, fabulous image.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, wonderfully detailed image and I love the subtle colour palette. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image Anesha. I have always love squirrels and since I moved here I have squirrels in the garden every day. Such a delight to watch - I never tire of it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a wonderful card Anesha.
    Love the stamps.
    Awesome.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anesha

    What a fabulous image .. .. love it!!

    Hope you have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are cute squirrels Anesha - and I like that quote!
    Hugs!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment.