Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Cute card

Hope you are having a good week so far. Making some more charity cards recently. Used a free stamp which came with a magazine and a Zizzix embossing folder and dye ink. The image was coloured with Sakura pencils and odourless white spirit. The light is not great so sorry for the poor photo. Have a great day. Entering this card in Hel's Sunday stamper challenge: texture.
***
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
    my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
Psalm 28:7
***

12 comments:

  1. Nice to hear your charity cards (and this is a sweet one) are still going well Anesha. I think you like me really feel a sense of purpose when they are helping our furry friends, I am just in the process of sending another batch to the AHT.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anesha. I love the cute image.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Anesha, I love the image.

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Anesha... Such a cute image... so sweet! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Anesha. Definitely a cute one and all for a good cause too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo you've reminded me I have that stamp!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh.. not just a cute card .. .. super cute!

    What a fabby free image!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an extra cute card!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card girly.. That image has me smiling.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I like your card and it is cute fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super adorable card! Nice to get free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute card Anesha, Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment.