Friday, 5 July 2013

Some old jeans!

 click on photo for larger view
Well as promised, here is the bunting I made a couple of days ago. It has been something I wanted to do for a long time but just never got around to doing. Hubby did not want this pair of jeans any more so I decided to cut it up and make it into bunting. I cut out a template using my sizzix banners die and used it to cut out twenty triangles and used ready-made bias tape. 

 This little project I made today along with another pot holder (will share soon). Found the tutorial on the internet but the link is on my other computer. Used the left-over fabric from the little dress I made last week.
The roses are looking really lovely at the moment. This is the yellow one a the front of the house.
Enjoy the lovely sunshine!

4 comments:

  1. Love your use of left over Jeans brill, the pin cushion is so pretty, gorgeous design!
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the jeans that way! The rose is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such fun ideas Anesha!
    I hope you and Skipper are having a terrific sunny weekend.
    xo Catherine & Banjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the roses Nesh. Wow I wish I had a green thumb like you. That's such a great idea with the jeans, I never thought of that. I'll try something like that for Christmas time. Love your photos sis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment.