Stampbord coasters

 Hope you are having a good day today. I have been trying to use items that have been in my stash for years ,instead of them just sitting there. Today I got around to using some Stampbord coasters which was bought at least four years ago. The background was done using the distress inks above. The stamps used were Hero Arts (lattice and Life with sunshine), Stampendous (Agapanthus) and Stamp-It (Dreams can grow). Really like how the colours worked on these.

****
Like a city whose walls are broken through
    is a person who lacks self-control.
Psalm 25:28
*** 

Comments

Tamago said…
Oh I love how you used colors - they are showing very nicely!
I like the name of each ink, especially peacock feathers :-)
How beautiful! I really like the colors and the lattice work. You chose some wonderful quotes as well :)
Netty said…
Your coasters are so lovely, fab design and colours. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Beautiful, I love how the three ink colours blended. Cheers, Shirleyx
Beryl said…
Oh they are just fabulous Anesha. The coloured backgrounds are brilliant and the lattice stamp is gorgeous.
Beryl xx
Catherine said…
Such happy colors! Pretty!
xo Catherine
Stef H said…
you really do the best and prettiest backgrounds. these are absolutely gorgeous! i finally moved my dies in with the stamps of the same category figuring - ok hoping - i get to use them more. seems i've become a hoarder myself LOL.

have a great day!
Lunch Lady Jan said…
Wow, Anesha, these are gorgeous. I love the colours and that background grid effect. Very smart indeed :-)
Hugs, LLJ 43 xx
Heather said…
Beautiful coaster Anesha, a wonderful colour scheme and the images are gorgeous!!!

hugs
Heather xx
Shirley said…
How beautiful!! I hear you on finishing projects too. I really like the white shadow for your sentiments and trees too!
Kezzy said…
Wow wow wow truly stunning coasters. I have got my stampboard out as well lol. Awesome :-) Kezzy xxx
Faye said…
Your coasters are so gorgeous, Anesha.