A bit of felting with cat hair

My first attempt at felting and I am pretty happy with it. I won some wool felt from Claire at Hope Jacare Designs a while ago and my friend bought me some felting tools for my birthday so I finally had a go. The centre of the flower is felted cat hair. The cat hair was donated by my lovely Skipper. There will be more felting with cat hair in the future. :) Have a lovely day.
*****
When pride comes, then comes disgrace,
    but with humility comes wisdom.
Proverb 11:2
***

Comments

Stef H said…
you are sooooooooooo creative! a woman of many talents. this is stunning. i'm sure skipper is glad she could help!
brenda said…
What pretty colours Anesha and how ingenious incorporating a 'bit' of Skipper. Sure Claire will be impressed she does some lovely things with fabric and fiber.

B x
Faye said…
Anesha, this is wonderful! Good use of Skipper's hair. My husband tied fishing flies. He sometimes used the hair from our black lab!
Shirley said…
Okay, Anesha, I am so in love with your pillow!! and I am so allergic to cats too!! LOLOL
Oh gosh this is beautiful great use of the hair hugs cheryl xx
Loopygigglebuns said…
I love it, you are so creative. Well done x
Mr Puddy said…
I wish my mom has a talent like your mom. Very pretty lovely work :)
Have a Purrfect Day
x