Male card

Hope you are enjoying the lovely weather we are having. Sharing  a photo of this card I made last week. Sorry for the poor photo but it's the only one I took. Made the background using cosmic shimmer mist (brushed onto white card) and then embossed and metallic waxes applied on top. The main image was found on the internet and coloured with alcohol markers. It does look so much better in real life. Thanks for looking and have a great day. Playing lots of golf at the moment so crafting is taking a back seat for a while.
***
The Lord is my light and my salvation    whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life—    of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1
****

Comments

Paula Whittaker said…
I bet that background looks amazing in real life. Fab card.
Stef H said…
this is fabulous! what a great find on that image! i love it! enjoy golfing!

hugs :)
Lorraine said…
A brilliant mans card. The image and background look fab.
Lorraine x
Fabulous male card! Loving how you did the background. keeley
Loopygigglebuns said…
Great card, I was actually looking for the same embossing folder recently. I love the bike too.
Milla said…
Great male card, the background is really cool. Happy golfing! :)