Altered coasters



Got these coasters through the door from a couple of charities so decided to alter them. While having a tidy of my craft room I round some Moon Glows Starburst stains (bought over 14 years ago) and decided to used them. Firstly I coated the coasters with black Gesso and let it dry. The sprayed a piece of white paper with two of the shimmer stains and then used another one with a stencil over the top. Really like how the backgrounds came out. The images are all from Club Scrap which I have had for years. It's nice to get around to using things I bought so long ago.

Thanks for the visit and have a great day.
****
To do what is right and just
is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.
Proverb 21:3
****

Comments

Tamago said…
Your coasters look beautiful! Great idea to alter them, now you can enjoy the one ond only coasters :-)

Happy Friday!
Milla said…
These are wonderful!
Beautiful coasters, I really like your stenciled backgrounds. Have a great weekend, Shirleyxx
These are very beautiful and very Artsy, I love them!!!

Greetings
Maria
Anneke said…
great design Anesha and i like the male card aswell from the previous post.
hugs from Anneke
Jules said…
What a fabby idea Anesha .. .. great colours!

As you say it is lovely to find old crafting goodies and us them!

I hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx
Andrea, said…
Great idea Anesha, I love the backgrounds and sentiments
aussie aNNie said…
Love your altered coasters, love the special image used .

The Journey is the Start
Unknown said…
I LOVE these... Well done my friend.

Hugs~