Birthday card



Good morning and hope you are having a lovely bit of sunshine. The sky is blue and the sun is out, looks like a wonderful day.
Wanted to share this card I made for a friend's birthday. The background was made by first spaying two colours of glimmer inks through a stencil. It was then embossed and the corners punched out and the edges were inked. The flowers and vines were die cut (Memory Box, Pinflair and Tattered lace) they were all cut from spayed pieces of card. The dies use with the sentiment are Sue Wilson ones. 
Thanks for the visit and have a great day.
***
I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Psalm 27:13
***

Comments

brenda said…
A really stunning creation Anesha.

B x
debby4000 said…
Gorgeous and beautiful
luv
Debby
Gorgeous card, I love the effect of the spray through the stencil. Interesting that you also lived in the netherlands, I now remember reading that Skipper has lived in many places :) The Art Specially Event was so much fun, stampers paradaise! Hello to Skipper, Shirleyxx
Jacee said…
How gorgeously pretty Anesha!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Andrea, said…
Beautiful card Anesha I love the colours of the background
Shirley said…
Gorgeous, Anesha!! I really like that BG and the flowers are wonderful tooi!