Printing on fabric


It's amazing what you can do with a plain piece of calico fabric and a printer.  When I got Beccy's Botanicals Set of digital stamps, I just knew that fabric would come into my projects. 

Firstly I cut a piece of calico fabric larger than A4 (my printer takes A3) and coated it with Golden's Digital ground for non-porous surfaces. I have printed onto untreated calico also, but with this medium the colours are more vibrant.  I used one of the pre-coloured images from the Botanicals set and created the background design in Adobe Photoshop. Once the fabric was dry I printed the image onto it and then made it into a bag. Digital images are very versatile.

Be the best you can be today!




Comments

brenda said…
Amazing printing onto fabric Anesha, I've never tried it but this really makes me want to give it a go.

Many thanks for the lovely card and yes, you are well in time it's 27th (shhhh).

B x

Artyjen said…
That's soooo fab! :)
xoxo Sioux
Tamago said…
Wow, such a pretty printing!
Elizabeth said…
Hi Anesha, many thanks for this information. I only have an A4 printer but even so that won't stop me trying this technique out for myself. Elizabeth xx
Catherine said…
That is a fantastic bag Anesha! Hope you and Skipper are having a wonderful June!
xo Catherine & Banjo
Andrea, said…
Fabulous bag Anesha, love the colours and a great way to use digi stamps