Skipper and Pearlescent backgrounds


This is Skipper enjoying the lovely warm sunshine we had last week. She even caught her first furry creature of the year! She is my beautiful girl who will be 16 years old in May.


While  trying to sort out my craft room last week, I found my stash of Daler-Rowney Pearlescent liquid acrylics, which have been in my stash  for over 16 years. Used each bottle  of the acrylic paint to colour a sheet of 300gsm card stock, to make my own pearlescent card and it looks wonderful in real life. The orange/red one in the front were made with liquid watercolours.
Just need to make some projects with the lovely cards now. 

Have a great week.

Comments

Anneke said…
what a lovely photo from Skipper Anesha.
He is enjoying the sun.

Such lovely pearlescent backgrounds you made in beautiful colors.
Have a nice Easter and hugs from Anneke
Tamago said…
Good for Skipper for the first catch of the year! She looks such a young, beautiful girl :-)
Have a happy new week ahead!
Dr Sonia S V said…
Oooh you have been having fun!!

Cheers
Dr Sonia
brenda said…
Skipper certainly looks like she's appreciating the weather and what a great find.

B x
Amazing that the acrylic paints are still fine after 16 years and Skipper is doing so well at 16 too! Archie sends purrrrssss, he is laying my desk beside me. We were away so he missed us and staying close. xx
~~~~~~waves two ewe skipper frum a cross de big pond...ewe iz lookin gorgeouz az all wayz...we hope de mouz waz a tastee one & we hope ya can catch a few mor yet thiz week !!! ♥♥♥♥♥
Andrea, said…
Great backings Anesha, the colours are so bright, its great when you find old stash which you can use isn't it. Skipper looks like shes having fun and looks very well for her age. My cat hasn't brought any little pressies home yet this year but I don,t think it will be long before she does!