New release and update


Firstly I want to say a massive thank you to all those who sent purrs and healing thoughts to my beautiful Skipper. 

This is the hanger I made using the new 'Stanley in the Rain' digital set by Beccy Muir. In this project I combined the sentiment, Stanley and the clouds  and then printed it on white card. The image was coloured with alcohol markers and pencils. The background was made with deco art paints and embossing folder. Do have a look at what the rest of the DT have created. 




Comments

brenda said…
I hope Skipper continues to improve Anesha.

Love the fresh Spring colorus of today's card.

B x
carla said…
He is so cute and lovely you're Standing in the rain Stanley.
I love this creation.
xxxCarla
beautiful hanger, I like the bright colours you used. Hopefully a little bit better with Skipper now?
Anesha...what a really nice hanger !! we are all very happy to hear about skipper ! ♥♥♥
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
Keeping those purrs going for sweet Skipper.
Tamago said…
This is such a cute card! The background goes very well with the rain!
I hope Skipper is doing well. Continued purrs for her.
Lorraine said…
A gorgeous project, love the sweet image and design.
Hope Skipper is back to full health soon
Lorraine x
Andrea, said…
Fab card Anesha, this is such a cute image and a great sentiment.Hope Skipper is continuing to get better
karin said…
A great card with this Stanley in the Rain Anesha.
Karin.