Farm Fresh


This is such a sweet digital set by Beccy Muir. When  first say it , I thought how perfect it would be for cards for friends around here. I live surrounded by farms and farmers. 
This set is called 'Farm Fresh' and can be found in Beccy's Place web shop. You can find this and many other wonderful digital and clear stamps in her shop.  For more inspiration do check out Beccy's Place blog.

Printed the tractor image from the 'Farm fresh' digital set onto white card. It was then die cut and coloured with alcohol markers and pencils. The sentiment is also from the set. Stars were stamped around the image in silver ink and edges in brown ink.
The background was dry embossed and coloured with metallic wax. Hope you like it as much as I do.



Comments

brenda said…
Fab card Anesha, am going to get this image as will be perfect for Grand son in law (is that a recognised name I wonder).

Have a good weekend.

B x
Tamago said…
That's a lovely card! Reminds me of my hometown. There were small farms around my home :-)
Faye said…
A really delightful card! I grew up on a farm so I really appreciate it.
aussie aNNie said…
Fab green tractor Anesha, love it. [aNNie]
Fantastic card for the farm theme, beautiful colouring of the digi image. I hope you are having a great Sunday xx ps... pets to Skipper :)
Mr Puddy said…
Lovely Card ! remind my mom about family's business when she was a kid.
Did I ever tell you my mom's family have a tractor business. In the old day, my grandpa & my grandma sold the tractor, fixing tractor and selling the parts. Then they didn't sell the tractor at all. Due to problems of no pay & running customers. Then my grandpawrents just only does manufactory the tractor parts for so many years.
Andrea, said…
Perfect man's card, love the green tractor
what a cute card Anesha !!! I know several people who would say the same ~~~~~

N skipper; we hope thiz message findz ya happee healthee N stayin IN trubull !! ~~ ☺☺♥♥
Pretinha said…
O cartão ficou muito bonito, eu gostei do tema trator.
Cafunés Para Skipper!