Peace and Joy



Time for a look at another new digital set by Beccy Muir, this one is called 'Peace and Joy'. As with all the digital sets from Beccy Muir, you get the black and white images as well as the coloured ones in the set, along with sentiments. 

For my first card I used the black and white image from the Peace and Joy digital set and printed it on white card. The sentiment was also printed onto white card. The image was coloured with pencils and layered onto a painted and embossed background. 

The second card I used the pre-painted images and flipped on and added the sentiment. They were then printed and layered onto the background. It's a really easy card to make if you are in a hurry. Or like me you have not made your Christmas cards as yet. :)

Do visit Beccy's Place blog for more inspiration and you will find this stamp set and many more in her SHOP.




Comments

karin said…
Two beautiful cards Anesha !
Karin
xx
carla said…
I like your 2 beautiful cards Anesha.
Very nice.
xxxCarla
Tamago said…
Such pretty, joyful cards! Made me wanna go ice skating...it’s been a long time since I did last time :-)
aussie aNNie said…
So stunning and my fav new image.xx[aNNie]🎄
these are really nice cards Anesha; one looks 3 dimensional; you did a great job with this set !! da tabbies send skipper ther best ~ ☺☺♥♥
Pretinha said…
Os cartões ficaram bonitos.
Gostei dos patins.
Very pretty poinsettia image and the embossed background is perfect with it. I hope you & Skipper are doing well. Whenever I visit your blog I think about Archie :(. I still miss my fur boy, it's taking a long time. Take care xx
aussie aNNie said…
Thanks for your sweet comments.xx[aNNie]🎄
These are lovely Christmas cards.
Sylvia said…
Beautiful cards,Anesha.Love the embossing background.

Gr,Sylvia.