South of the Border digital set




This is a really fun set of digital stamps by Beccy Muir. This set is called 'South of the Border' and can be found in Beccy's Shop along with many other digital and clear stamps. The images are all drawn by the very talented Beccy Muir herself!

My first project is an 8x8 inches card. The image and sentiment from the 'South of the Border' set were printed onto white card. The image was coloured with alcohol markers and a stencil used to add the gold stars. I used various dies on this card. The gold card used is a glitter one. It is a simple card but I think it's fun. 

My second card, using the 'South of the Border' set, is much more colourful, as you can see. I printed the bird image and coloured it with alcohol markers and cut it out. The background was made by colouring a piece of white card and embossing it with an embossing folder. Then used a stencil and bronze paste to add detail to the corners. The flowers were die cut from white card and coloured with alcohol markers using some of the colours in the bird. The words are also from the 'South of the Border' set and was printed on white card and coloured with alcohol markers. 

You can find more inspiration from the rest of the design team on Beccy's Place blog.



Comments

brenda said…
What fun both of these are Anesha.

Have a good weekend.

B x
karin said…
Two great cards with this set Anesha.
Karin
Xx
carla said…
Beautiful cards Anesha.

xxxCarla
Tamago said…
Those cards are both so cute! Love the cute bird and “party animal” caption :-)
Lovely Cards. Was nice to read from you again on my blog. Hope Skipper is well. Noah send some purrs. Take care and have a great Sunday.
Alex from a very cold Switzerland
You sure made 2 colourful cards which bring me a smile on my face, the gold matches perfect with the lama and the toocan is juist asking for bright colours, splendid job! Greetings Petra
Andrea, said…
2 great cards Anesha, love the images and the bright colours are perfect with the bird x
these are really cute Anesha !! I really like the parrot as he's spring time colorful ~~~~~~~

skipper; did ya see what yur mum putted on thiz card thiz week.....faaaaaaaaaa......we due knot see any CATZ heer.....whatz up with that....anyway, N joy yur week N happee mousin ~~~~ ♥♥
Pretinha said…
Os cartões ficaram adoráveis, adorei o tema de animais.
Cafunés Para Skipper!
skipper...we had ta stop bye N tell ya bout de horra bull sound we hurd thiz morn...

BURD SONG ~~~~~~~~~ a LOT....oh.....BURD SONG.....

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~~~~


☺☺♥♥
debby4000 said…
Oh what fabulous cards, do love the bright colours and wonderful images.
luv
Debby
Jules said…
Hi Anesha

Two great cards.

The sentiment on the first one really made me smile.

Love Jules xx
Sylvia said…
Beautiful and cute cards,Anesha.Love the stamps.

Gr,Sylvia.
Anonymous said…
Wow these cards are amazing,well done,i am also your newest follower and i hope you will visit and follow me too. I think you are very clever,hope you have a lovely weekend xx
Faye said…
Anesha, I love that first card. The expression on that face made me laugh out loud!
Lovely/sweet cards, I love the face on the top one :) I've also scrolled to see some of beautiful cards that I've missed. The tote bag that a friend sent you is so nice, especially with the cats :) I hope your cold is going away and good to hear that Skipper is doing well. I STILL miss Archie, it was a year on March 7th since he went to kitty heaven. Take good care Shirely xx
aussie aNNie said…
Fantastic...love them both. 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]