New projects


I just love this set of images from Beccy Muir. I have purchased the digital set and the clear polymer set as well as I can see myself using these for so many people. 
For this card , I used the coloured digital images and cut them out and added a few shadows. The background was made by cutting a piece of pattern paper and gluing it at an angle. The edges were inked and the die cut bunting and stamped sentiment were added.

Entering this card in the Cardz 4 Guyz challenge: #124 clean and simple.



Decorated this bag for the t-shirt I printed. I used various dies  for the front. Really had fun playing with some of these dies. 

Have a great day.

Comments

Anesha; your co worker's going to really like the shirt, card and bag !!! great job on these two pieces; 984 PAWZ UP as da tabbies say ~ ☺☺♥♥
Sian said…
A brilliant card! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.
aussie aNNie said…
Fabulous post love the designs and love your T shirt in the post below.x
meg said…
Brilliant makes
Stef H said…
that hamburger & fries looks way better then what any fast food joint offers! too yummy.
your deer card is stunning.

hope all is well.
feb. was a hard month for me, but i pulled thru unscathed.

think of you often.
Tamago said…
It's such a cute and yummy-looking card! I love it! And the bag is so beautiful! Your co-worker will be so spoiled on his birthday with your thoughtful gift :-)
Fabulous card for a male, love your design
Lady Jane said…
love your cards. especially the one with the deer and that fence across the bottom. hugs, lj
Dawn Phillips said…
A couple of fabulous projects hun. Love Dawn x
Sue - said…
Great card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz.