ATC's mit Herz (with heart)

Good morning and some great news, I have been asked to join the team at ATC's mit Herz.  The theme this month #91 'Ostern/ Easter'. 
We would be delighted if you would join us.

An ATC is 2 and a half inches by 3 and a half inches. This was made with a piece of Gelli print and then a sun ray stencil with gold ink .  The cross stamp (Club Scrap had for many years) was stamped on to the atc in black. The stamp was then stamped in brown ink and cut out. I used glitter gel on the scraf. The sentiment is also from Club Scrap.

Please do come and join us. 


Comments

meg said…
Fabulous ATC
aussie aNNie said…
Congrats Anesha and what a beautiful card you have made, I love the gelli print.xx
Diane said…
Beautifully created ATC...congrats on your new DT...have fun!!
Valerie-Jael said…
Gorgeous piece, congrats on being asked to join the DT, have BIG fun! Hugs, Valerie
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a stunning ATC. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Dawn Phillips said…
Fabulous atc hun. It felt weird this morning not processing for palm Sunday. I am glad I could do a virtual service but it is not the same. Love Dawn x
Hazel (Didos) said…
Whata great ATc, I haven't made one for years!! Once I finally get my craft room sorted I must try and join in! Hazelxx
Helen said…
Gorgeous ATC Anesha!!! ((HUGS)) Helen