Sharing this card I made for a friend's 60th birthday today. Sorry for the poor photo, only took one and that was before I added the final details. lol 

The card design is from the Cutting Craftorium Freetime Vol. 2 and all cut out on my Scan n Cut. I had the CM 700 but recently upgraded to the SDX 1200 and what an amazing difference. I am using my Scan  n Cut so much more now and it's great fun. All the pieces including the background were cut out in white card. The elements were all coloured with alcohol inks. The background behind the images were done with sprays once cut out. The layers behind that was done with inks and stencils. The last layers was done with an embossing folder and different colours of waxes. Really had fun making the card. Did forget to take a photo of the inside. lol
Thank you for your visit.

Entering this in 





Comments

Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is such a fun card. Take care. Hugs Jackie
pinky said…
Oh wow Anesha that is super cool! My scan n cut is just gathering dust as it scares the life out of me!!
meg said…
Love this brilliant fun card Anesha,a perfect masculine make
Jules said…
Hi Anesha

This is fabulous .. .. I love it!!

Those cute little hats are brilliant.

Love your colour choices too.

I hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx
Linby said…
oh this is such fun - great design.
Billie A said…
So creative and cute. Love it.. Great colors and what fun dies. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.
crafty-stamper said…
WOW this is brilliant lol love all the tool characters and the googly eyes
Carol x
Thoroughly awesome card! So unique and fun! I bet the lucky recipient is going to absolutely adore it.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Dawn Phillips said…
This is so much fun. I love all the different moustaches and hats. They bring so much character to those tools. Love Dawn x
Andrea, said…
This is such a fun card Anesha, those little tools are brilliant. Love it x