ATC's with a Heart

 


Time for another challenge over at ATC's mit Herz/ ATCs with a Heart. The theme this month is 'Rainbow' it could be actual rainbows or the colours. 
For my ATC I chose to use rainbows. I cut the white card 2.25 x 3.25 inches and then using alcohol markers drew the rainbows. Then added a blue border and wrote the word at the bottom. Then added the coloured dots to the top of the atc. The faux stitching was then added and the ATC placed on the brown 2.5 x 3.5 inches card. 
Visit the blog for more inspiration and full details. 

Hope you will come and join us this month. 

Comments

Jules said…
Hi Anesha

What a lot of detail you have managed to add to your ATC.

Loving all the rainbows and bright colours.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a gorgeous ATC. I love rainbows. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Stef H said…
hi Anesha. hope you are well. this is fabulous. simple & colorful.
all is good here. summer arrived and it's been hot but then, it's summer.
hugs & woof from Neenah
Valerie-Jael said…
Love the rainbows, great idea. Have a lovely week, hugs, Valerie
meg said…
Fabulous colours in your rainbow a great ATC
cuilliesocks said…
Lovely little card Anesha, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x
Chana Malkah said…
I love your Rainbow ATC! Very creative!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah
Lovely ATC and the doodled stitching finishes it so well!
R's Rue said…
Beautiful. I love it 🥰
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
aussie aNNie said…
Love the colourful ATC, I do hope to join in xxx
pinky said…
It's a great ATC and who doesn't like a rainbow!
brenda said…
So sorry I missed this post Anesha, just been back to double check and it's not on my reading list. Found several blogs the same this week and when I look I'm no a follower anymore either so had to re-subscribe. But I can't see your followers list on your blog? In almost all cases it's been one of the newer Blogger layouts and not sure why that should make any difference.

B x
HilaryJane said…
This is such a happy little scene, love all the little details and the hand drawn elements xx
What a supportive, wonderfully lovely ATC. Receiving this would surely brighten anyone's day every bit as much as spotting a real rainbow overhead.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Diane said…
What a fun fun card this is and your rainbows ae great!