Ice Cream Cones-Beccy's Place

 


New month, so it's time to show my creations using the new 'Ice Cream Cones' digital stamp set from Beccy's Place Store
For my first card I printed one of the images and sentiment from the 'Ice Cream Cones' digital set. The image was then coloured with alcohol markers and Derwent colour pencils. Used some designer paper from my stash and Carnation Craft dies to make the card. 



For this second card, I used another image and sentiment from the 'Ice Cream Cone' digital set. The image was coloured with alcohol markers and Derwent pencils. I used Tattered lace dies and designer paper from my stash. 


For my third card I printed the image and coloured it with alcohol markers and colour pencils. Used some Tattered lace dies for the base card and mats. I don't stick to one brand of alcohol markers so can't tell you what I used. My pencils are all Derwent, Coloursoft or Derwent Lighfast. 
 

These images will be so useful for cards, party invitations, scrapbooking and lots more. 
Please visit Beccy's Place Blog for more inspiration.


Comments

carla said…
A great card Anesha.

Carla
meg said…
Luscious images and beautiful colouring,three wonderful cards
Dr Sonia S V said…
WOW such cute and sweet creations
. Love the shading on the image and that lovely background
Cheers, Dr Sonia
Oh my, now I NEED to eat an ice-cream! :D LOL
Beautiful cards and the ice-cream in the first one have a terrific 3D look!
Have a lovely Spring time!
Hugs
brenda said…
These are very colourful Anesha. Hope hubbys on the mend and things a little calmer for you.

B x
karin said…
Wow! Love all the cards with the ice cream cones on it.
Karin
Valerie-Jael said…
Fabulous cards, Anesha, now I want an ice! Hugs, Valerie
margi said…
Great cards! I adore ice cream.
Linby said…
oh wow! I loved the first one, but the second one is amazing and the third one is so pretty too. Now I need ice cream!
Lorraine said…
Gorgeous cards Anesha, those ice creams look yummy. Love the card designs and fab colours
Lorraine x
Kate said…
Mmmm! Love all these luscious ice cream images and the ways in which you've brought them to life and highlighted them! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you playing on our street again soon!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!
Diane said…
Both cards are fabulous and yummy, makes me want ice cream for supper!!
Chana Malkah said…
Both projects are awesome! Thanks for hanging out on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog
Cynthia said…
Really fun group of cards, Anesha. Beautifully colored!
HilaryJane said…
What a wonderful collection of ice cream cards and all so different. Thanks for the inspiration xx