More sewing and kitties

 


Patch our oldest


Archer our youngest. Flower was too busy hunting. 


It took me three attempts to finally get a completed boys shorts! I just could not get my head around the pattern, even though everyone said how easy it was!!! lol 
Not that I have cracked it, I hope to make a few more and even one for me. Wish me luck.  Those two have been hampering any progress with sewing these days. They want snuggles each afternoon, which every cat owner knows you can't say no. 
Have a blessed weekend. 

Comments

brenda said…
They both look very content Anesha. Keep at the needlework, looking good.

B x
meg said…
Brilliant shorts
karin said…
Not easy to make with the elastic in the waist. Well done!
Enjoy your weekend.
Karin
guyz…we think mum did a grate job! de gurl canna sewz a strait line even on de ma sheen.

flower, hope ewe bring home sum tastee snax !💙🐟‼️🍀😺
Valerie-Jael said…
Your sewing looks great to me, but as you must know, cats are always first! Hugs, Valerie
Adorable kitties! :)
Your sewed boys shorts looks fabulous, well done! Good luck for the others :D