Jam Jar Set - Beccy's Place

 

 
I am delighted to show you my makes using Beccy's Place Jam Jar Set of digital stamps. 

For my first card I used several images from the Jam Jar Set and combined then in Photoshop Elements and printed onto white card. The image was then coloured with alcohol markers (various manufactures). The backing paper has been in my stash for a while. Added the piece of twine to bring it all together.

Entering this in 

For my second card, I used the jar from the Jam Jar Set and the inner image from the Tea Time Favourites set.  I combined both images in my Adobe Elements programme and printed  onto white card. The image was then coloured with alcohol markers and colour pencils.  The white decoration on the background was hand drawn. Papers were in my scrap box. 


My third card used the jar from the Jam Jar set and the  flowers are taken from the Daisy Elements digital set. Once again ,I used my photo editing software to combine the images. Had to use the eraser tool to take out some lines in the top  of the jar. Once printed it was coloured with alcohol markers. The background was made using a Gelli plate and acrylic paints.

Hope you can see the versality of this digital set from Beccy's Place.

Comments

having a hard time Anesha, picking a favorite, they are all awesome !!! :)


archer, patch, N flower....heerz two a pawsum awesum week a head with lotz oh gettin inta trubullz ;) ♥♥
meg said…
Three beautiful cards Anesha
Wow Anesha, how lovely are these cards! The first one especially looks so striking! Amazing combination of undersea elements and fabulous match with that paper and the rustic twine! Love so much your white doodling in the second card!
Hugs
brenda said…
A lovely trip of cards Anesha, very much like the coolour palette of the first two but the fresh Daisies on the first probably pip it for me.

B x
HilaryJane said…
You are clearly very skilled at using digital images. Wish I was! All three of these cards are really special xx
Linby said…
As I scrolled down I kept thinking this is the best one, now I don't know, they are all so lovely. I do like the scene in the jar on the first one though.
Smudge said…
How wonderful these cards are. So beautiful!
Three beautiful cards, lovely images and beautiful colouring
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
Pamela said…
Your CD Sunday entry (first card) is really pretty but I like all 3 of the cards.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT
Pamela said…
Your CD Sunday entry (first card) is really pretty but I like all three cards.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT
Seafield Jo said…
These are all such lovely cards. Great colouring and gorgeous colour palette.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Carol said…
These are great and have given me some ideas - thank you.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Jocelyn said…
I love the way the jar looks so realistic, great colouring and the twine is the perfect finishing touch. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT