Tea Time Favourites- Beccy's Place


These are my makes using the Tea Time Favourites digital set  from Beccy's Place designs. This set contains some really great images aned sentiments, to colour and use. I really enjoyed colouring these images.For my first card I used one of the cookie images with a sentiment. The image was printed and then coloured with Derwent colour pencils. The backing paper was free with a magazine. 

Entering this in 

CD Sunday Plus challenge AG

 

My second card (8 inch x 8 inch) used the cupcake image from 'Tea Time Favourites'  was duplicated and arranged in Photoshop Elements and printed onto watercolour card. The image was then coloured with watercolour paints. Highlights were added with white pen.  The cookies, from 'Tea Tim Favourites set' were printed seperately and then coloured with pencils. Once fussy cut I added them to the front of the card. 

Entering this in 

613 Avenue Create challenge : AG

In this card I used several images and a sentiment from the 'Tea Time Favourites' digital set.  The main image combined the scone image and one of the cookie image with one of the sentiments. Once printed they were coloured wtih Derwent colour pencils. The two cookies on the front were printed seperately and coloured with watercolour paints and colour pencils. 

Hopefully you can see how versatile this set of digital stamps from Beccy's Place can be. 


Comments

brenda said…
Mouthwatering images for afternoon tea Anesha.

B x
meg said…
A great card for inviting friends to afternoon tea,lovely images and cards
Hi Anesha, I'll be by in a bit and we'll share a cuppa and some of these treats !!! ♥♥

wavez two ewe archer, patch N flower....iz ya N joyin yur
summer time :) ♥♥
Valerie-Jael said…
A really delicious creation! Hugs!
Valerie-Jael said…
A really delicious creation! Hugs!
HilaryJane said…
You have made me crave cakes and biscuits now. I have been working hard to avoid that recently as my waistline has been expanding! It is good to know that I can enjoy looking at these without the consequences of eating them. They all look delicious, a lovely set of cards xx
Three beautiful cards Anesha! I don't take tea, but would love eating those cookies perhaps with a cup of espresso! They seem so real, amazing colouring!
Hugs
Yummy yummy cards, super colouring too. x
Carol said…
Wonderful colouring and my own favourite cookies. Thank you for joining us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Sarn said…
Absolutely mouthwatering cards. Each one is simply lovely xxx