New card


Hope you are having a great summer. Wanted to share this card I made for someone at the golf club. The stamp is from Lili of the Valley and coloured with watercolours. The sentiment stamp is from Crafter's Companion. Really like this image and can see myself using it a lot. Must admit I was a bit disappointed with with the depth of the LOTV stamp a bit shallow, personally I like stamps that are deep etched. Hope the weather improves for the rest of the summer.
****
A gentle answer turns away wrath,
    but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Proverb 15:1
***

Comments

Linda . J said…
Your card is gorgeous Anesha, such a sweet image and I love all your pretty detailing.
Hugs Linda
Heather said…
Hi Anesha - I'm back settled in the UK and starting to pick up crafting and commentating again!! Hope you had a good break and great summer.
Your card is adorable - I love your design and stunning colour scheme. The LOTV image is so sweet and beautifully coloured!!

hugs
Heather xx
Shirley said…
I love how you painted your image. The card is beautiful!! I agree with you on the rubber etching. IO has deep etched stamps.
Tamago said…
Your card is very pretty! I love the buttons on each side of the picture :-)
Stef H said…
this is absolutely stunning! i love that background paper and the image is just wonderful! hope you enjoyed your time away from the blog. i've been redecorating and am just about done. ok. i still have to move (switch) 2 rooms, but i'll do that at my leisure! anyway, welcome back!

neenah says WOOF to skipper!

hugs :)
Faye said…
Anesha, your card is awesome! The stamp turned out great as you have colored it. Like Stef, I love that background paper.
Andrea, said…
Love the image and colour combo you have used on this card