Baby card

Hope you are all having a good week. Made this card for someone hubby works with. I used Sizzix and Spellbinder dies on this card. The papers I have hard for a long time but never got around to using them. I don't feel like I have truly made a card unless I have done some stamping or made the background on a card. Really hope she will like it as I am not totally sure about it.  Thanks for the visit. 
***
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. 
Proverb 3: 5-6
***


Comments

brenda said…
Perfect for occasion Anesha, I always think how much work twins much be.

B x
Milla said…
Oh I'm sure she'll love it, this is such a happy and cheerful baby card. Love the dies you've used.
Tamago said…
This is such a pretty card! I With polka dots, it looks so cheerful.
I'm sure she will love it!
Lorraine said…
A gorgeous card Anesha.
Lorraine x
Anneke said…
hi Anesha.
such a sweet babycard and the little baby bottles are popping out.
realy so cute.
have a nice week and hugs to you.
Ann
Josie said…
A special card for such a special event!