Sheep Christmas card

click on photo for larger view

Was in full swing with making my Christmas cards but had to take a little rest. Twisted my foot on
Tuesday so having to keep it up and rested for a few days. This was one of the cards I made last week. As you can see the corner die was used again along with a Memory box die and a Tonic circle die. The image is from Penny Black and coloured with alcohol markers and stickles. 

Entering it in the Country View Challenge: Sparkle and shine.
Also Christmas Card Challenge: Anything goes.



Comments

Jacee said…
Lovely card, I love your design and that little sheep is so cute, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Faye said…
Anesha, that is such a beautiful card. Whoever gets it will keep it forever! Love the cute little sheep on it.
Lorraine said…
A gorgeous card Anesha. Love the cute sheep and fab die cuts.
Lorraine x
cotnob said…
This is a fabulous card, I love the WOW with the splash of red.
Pauline
x
Ohhh! This is so sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT
Tamago said…
This is such a cute card! Love the pretty sheep :-)
I hope your foot is healing well xoxo
Your sheep is so cute and looks great with the beautiful MB die cuts. I hope your ankle heals soon. Shirleyx
coldwaters2 said…
Anesha this is a total delight to see, I love that image also the wonderful white design, so classy.
hugs
lorraine x
Astrid Maclean said…
Gorgeous, love what you did here, fun and funkie and elegant all at the same time! Thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at Countryview Challenges!