Friday, 21 November 2014

Altered coasters



Got these coasters through the door from a couple of charities so decided to alter them. While having a tidy of my craft room I round some Moon Glows Starburst stains (bought over 14 years ago) and decided to used them. Firstly I coated the coasters with black Gesso and let it dry. The sprayed a piece of white paper with two of the shimmer stains and then used another one with a stencil over the top. Really like how the backgrounds came out. The images are all from Club Scrap which I have had for years. It's nice to get around to using things I bought so long ago.

Thanks for the visit and have a great day.
****
To do what is right and just
is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.
Proverb 21:3
****

10 comments:

  1. Your coasters look beautiful! Great idea to alter them, now you can enjoy the one ond only coasters :-)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coasters, I really like your stenciled backgrounds. Have a great weekend, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very beautiful and very Artsy, I love them!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great designs hun love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great design Anesha and i like the male card aswell from the previous post.
    hugs from Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabby idea Anesha .. .. great colours!

    As you say it is lovely to find old crafting goodies and us them!

    I hope all is well with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea Anesha, I love the backgrounds and sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your altered coasters, love the special image used .

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE these... Well done my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment.