Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Purple chalk board



Good morning everyone. Thankfully I took this photo yesterday because it is raining buckets at the moment. Finished this project I was working on yesterday. Had some purple chalk board paint I bought over 13 years ago and finally decided to use it. The butterflies and stars are grunge board which was coloured with distress inks and then Stickles. I made the butterfly bodies with craft wire.The flower is a a set of stamps by The Artistic Stamper and the vine is a die by Tattered lace. 
Used gilding was on the edges. 

Entering this in the Craft-room challenge: Anything 3D

14 comments:

  1. Lucky 13! Great use of "old" stash ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a cute text Anesha and realy graat use from old stash.
    hugs from Anneke ( ANN )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks very pretty! Love the chalk board, reminds me of school kid days :-) The butterflies are very pretty. It looks as if they are about to fly around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is brilliant and lovely too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, the colour is fabulous - a nice change from black. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant project and those butterflies look beautiful.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound like me - I have things in my stash from 20 years ago! LOL What a nice change from black & your butterflies are beautiful ~ Thank you for playing with us at Craft-Room Challenge! ~ Christi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation and colours are just gorgeous.xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anesha, this shows so much creativity. I love the butterflies and flowers you have made and the shiny finish. Using the purple chalkboard paint makes the whole project really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Simply beautiful!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Real winner of a card and most gorgeous sentiment and creation and colours..sorry if I miss any of your creations, my hours with my dad are getting longer, today I am trying to have a rest before I go up later this afternoon..
    aNNie xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous chalk board Anesha...love the colour and your butterflies are stunning. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment.