Colourful card



Hope you are having a lovely sunny morning like we are. Sharing a card I made for a friend's birthday today. I used lots of glimmer sprays and a really lovely stamp by Woodware. I stamped the image and embossed it in white and then masked it. Used three different colours to spray the background and then coloured in the flowers with watercolours. The backgrounds were all done with glimmer sprays as well. I used Memory Box dies, and Spellbinders in this card. 

Would like to enter the following challenges with this card:



Comments

brenda said…
Lovely card and background Anesha, you know I am a real GM fan,

Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts, good luck with the big prize draw and the DT have more prizes on their own blogs as well.

B x
Jacee said…
Beautiful colourful design Anesha, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Unknown said…
Lovely card Sis. beautiful colours makes you feel to smile
Julie B said…
What a pretty background to this lovely image. Love the bright cheerful colours used.Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week. :)
Tamago said…
This is such a pretty card! Love the design and those butterflies...this is one of my most favorite cards :-)
Faye said…
This is so gorgeous, Anesha. I love that technique. Maybe I'll do one with one of my stamps today using your embossing and masking technique.
*Vicki* said…
WOW!! What a really stunning background!! Love the embossed flowers and colors! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member
Andrea, said…
Beautiful card, love the glimmer sprays