Altered Tin





Good morning and thank you for visiting my blog. I was asked by Trinca-Ferro to review some of their door knobs so used one on this altered tin.  


These are the six door knobs I chose and they are beautiful glass and ceramic. They are really heavy and well made and would be a beautiful addition to your home. (The door knobs were supplied for free but my thoughts are my own, I would not say something I don't mean). You can see more beautiful designs  on the Trinca-Ferro website.

How I decorated my tin. Started with a sheet of white card and then added base of mixture of Inka-gold metallic gloss paint. Then used a star stencil and added a darker blue colour of gloss paint. Then added circle detail with a green paint. Once the background was dry, emboss it with a weave embossing folder. This was then cut to fit the sides of the tin and the edges were inked in green. Made a hole on top of  tin for the door know and it works so well as it has green and blues in it. Added cat 3-D stickers to the sides of the tin to finish. 
As you can see Skipper wanted to know if there were any cat treats inside. Sadly there was none. 

Than you for your visit.




Comments

Tamago said…
Oh wow! This is such a lovely tin! Your design of the tin is very cute (love the kitty & fish!) and what a creative way to use the door knob!
Andrea, said…
Great altered tin Anesha, love the blues
Lady Jane said…
This is adorable for cat treats. Love those knobs. I checked them out. Pretty designs.
Anneke said…
hi Anesha
what did you made a beautiful tin in realy pretty blue color, but i also love the card from the previous post with the cute text.
have a wonderful week and bunny greetings from the Netherlands.
XXX Anneke
Artyjen said…
Love the tin...always time for treats in a cat's world ;) Those door knobs are way cool will have to investigate :)
xoxo Sioux