Friday, 8 January 2016

Chicken Run set






Happy New Year to all.
It's time for a new release from Beccy Muir. The first set in this month's release is called
 'Chicken Run'. This set contains silhouette images and sentiments. It's a really useful and fun set and you can see what the other DT members have done with it on Beccy's Blog.

For the tote bag, I enlarged the image and printed it out. I then cut the image out and used the waste as  a stencil. I used various fabric paints to colour the image.

The card was made by printing the image onto card. It was then cut with a circle die and then embossed with an embossing folder. The background was made using Brusho crystals (which I have had for many years and enjoy using them), water and watercolour card. The flower  is one of the embellishments I have had for almost 8 years and finally for a use for it. :)

Thank you for looking and you will take a moment to visit Beccy's Blog.


16 comments:

  1. whitefish waves two ewe skipper !!! heerz hopin ewe N yur familee haza sooooper grate; happee, healthee
    2016 !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rooster is quite beautiful on the bag, the process sounds complicated ! Take care & again Happy New Year, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The central embossed frame contrasts so beautifully with your background
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cockerel Anesha, reminds me of my Freddy and looks super n a bag.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous bag Anesha and the sentiment on the card is so true.
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you made a beautiful card with a stunning background.
    Also, the bag looks great.
    You did a great job Anesha.

    xxxCarla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that bag Anesha! Your card is also great.
    Karin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fantastic idea for the tote bag, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the tote bag is so cute! I love the colors of the chicken. Beautiful!
    The card is very lovely, too. What a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful and beautiful creation. Colours and combination are gorgeous.xxx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the saying on that bag about the best things in life!!


    Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog about the abandoned/feral cat colony I manage.

    Debby in Prescott Valley, Arizona

    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chicken !!! I wish I can eat your bag...tee..heh
    Look Yum

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous bag Anesha, I love the chicken great colours. Beautiful background on the card x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both your projects are adorable. I have always wanted to try a tote bag. It's on my To Do list ... LOL! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. heartfelt thanx skipper; I SHALL continue to keep talking and the
    fist time I get a bit of fashion news, I will surely let you know ~~

    hugs from dai$y ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment.