Saturday, 5 August 2017

Wild Flowers



This lovely digital set of stamp is another release from Beccy Muir. This set is called ' Wild Flowers' and can be found in Beccy's Place shop and more inspiration on Beccy's Place blog

I started by make the frame by colouring a piece of white card with pearlescent paint. Once it was dried I then stencilled some images onto it. Then printed the image from the 'Wild Flowers' set onto white car and coloured it with alcohol pens and gloss accents. 

Have a great day. 




11 comments:

  1. So beautiful Anesha!
    Karin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card as always Anesha.

    Sorry to be such a bad blogger still, I can but hope for better health soon and to get back to normal again - whatever normal might be !

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love how you arranged the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colours you used, your flowers look so fragile, beautiful!!! greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.
    I love your color choice.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,Anesha.Love the background.

    Gr,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I hope you & Skipper are doing well. I've been missing Archie a LOT :( Take good care, Hugs, Shirley xx ps.. please give Skipper a pet from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is beautiful ...especially love the background , the soothing clean flowers and the butterflies
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are so soft and soothing. A very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my stars skipper this card is beautiful not just because it has daisies though
    one must admit it DOES make the card SO awesome and where was I; oh yes, big hugs
    to you from me and that cousin tuna and we hope your weekend iz FABulous and stay
    gorgeous ~~~~ =^..*= ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the soft colours and you have coloured the flowers perfectly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment.