My first box frame


Made some time to play in my craft room today. This is my first box frame and I am pleased with it. The background is a card from Hunkydory. The wooden letters are from The Works in Royston, which have been painted and edges with chalk ink. The letters have a really lovely shimmer as I used Imagination crafts starlight paints. The key, heart and bird die is from Sizzix and have been layered multiple times to create depth. 

Really hoping that the people it's made for will like it and not find it too simple. 

The year started with an unexpected trip to the vet yesterday. Skipper got trodden on accidentally :(
She is ok but was really 'High' on the pain meds!!! lol  It was so funny to watch. :)

Hope the rest of the year will be a peaceful one!!!! 

Comments

karin said…
Such a great box frame Anesha. I know for sure that the one you've made it for will love it
Karin
Xx
Lorraine said…
Happy New Year to you and your family Anesha.
A lovely project to start the year with
Lorraine x
happee new yeer two ewe skipper; heerz ta happee nezz healtheez N grazz oh plentee ☺☺♥♥ N we think when yur knot buzzed; a few hurlz in sum shooz wood be pay bak !! ☺☺
Sylvia said…
Beautiful box frame,Anesha.Enjoy your weekend.

Gr,Sylvia.

Tamago said…
It’s a very pretty box frame. I’m sure people who will receive will love it!
So sorry to hear about Skipper and the trip to the vet. Glad she is OK :-)
brenda said…
This is very pretty Anesha and such a lovely gift to receive. I recently 'aquired' quite a collection of Starlights and am loving using them, especially brayerd for backgrounds, at the moment I have more prepared backgrounds than ideas to use them.

Wishing you belated a Happy New Year and hope to become a better blogger than I have been of late.

B x
I'm glad Skipper is on the mend. Poor girl.
Your box frame is lovely =)
Andrea, said…
Great box frame love the background. I hope Skipper is on the mend xx