Spring Chicken again!


As promised here are the two other cards that I made with the  new digital stamp set 'Spring Chicken' by Beccy Muir! You can find this set and many more in Beccy's Place Shop.

The first card above used one of the images from the Spring Chicken set but copied and placed one image in front of the other. I used a photo-editing software to do this.  Once it was printed onto white card, I used pencils and alcohol markers to colour them. The sentiment is also from the Spring Chicken digi set. 




I went a bit simple with this card. The image and the sentiment from the 'Spring Chicken' digital set is just perfect together! The image and sentiment were printed out and the image coloured with alcohol markers and pencils.  

Hope you liked my cards using the Spring Chicken set of digi stamps by Beccy Muir!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lol live these cards Anesha well done my friend xx
cuilliesocks said…
Just love your cards Anesha, so much fun, the sentiments are brilliant, great layouts too, Kate x
The images are so funny, your cards look great! What a great idea to copy the image, a complete new image is born, I especially like the not usual chosen colours of the 2 chickens, makes them so unique! Greetings Petra
Lunch Lady Jan said…
Ha, love that first card...it would perfect for me and Julia, lol!!
Hugs LLJ xxx
carla said…
Wow and it looks so funny.
Beautiful card.

Carla
meg said…
These are such great fun, love the images and sentiments
Dawn Phillips said…
Such fun cards. The two chickens at the top look like they have curlers in. Made me chuckle. Love Dawn x
Tamago said…
Love the cards! Such funny sentiments and beautiful colors. Those chickens made me smile :-)
Love your cards, those chickens are fabulous and fun,
Two brilliant cards
Sylvia said…
Fab cards,Anesha.Love the cute chickens and the sentiments.Great colouring too.

Gr,Sylvia.
anesha...I like the yellow one !!!! it's too cute !!! ☺☺♥♥
Lady Jane said…
Too funny! hugs, lj