Spring Tulips



Time for a look at Beccy Muir's latest photopolymer stamp set called 'Spring Tulips'

You will adore this set of stamps as much as I do. You will find the Spring Tulips set  and many more stamps sets in Beccy's Place shop. You will find lots of inspiration on Beccy's Place blog. Do take a few moments to have a look.



I really enjoyed working with the Spring Tulips stamp set by Beccy Muir. These are just two of the cards I made with this stamp set, you will see the others later on in the week.
The first card was done onto to white card with black ink. The image was coloured with alcohol markers and pencils. I used many dies to cut out and layer the image and to decorate the front of the card.  I like the contrast of the colours.

For the second card, I decided to try a technique I had not done in sometime. The image ( Spring Tulip set) was stamped in a pail grey ink and then coloured with watercolour paints. The pail was more successful as you can still see the lines on the flowers but I like the effect nevertheless. 

I do hope you will visit Beccy's Place blog to see what the rest of the design team have created. 

Thank you and God Bless


Comments

brenda said…
Two beauties Anesha and both perfectly coloured.

B x
meg said…
Two beautifully coloured cards, love them both
carla said…
Beautiful cards Anesha.

Carla
Two beautiful cards, love the tulip images
karin said…
Gorgeous cards Anesha !
Karin
xx
Hazel (Didos) said…
Oh both your cards are super, what pretty flowers, Hazel xx
Marina said…
The two looks you've achieved are amazingly different and both really lovely.
The cards are so cheerful! =)
Lovely work.
Anonymous said…
Hi Anesha what beautiful cards you have made,love them both,well done my friend xx
aussie aNNie said…
BEAUTIFUL LOVE LOVE LOVE.XX
Tamago said…
I love tulip and your cards are so pretty! Love the use of dies in the first card. Water colors in the second card is beautiful! xo
Andrea, said…
2 beautiful cards Anesha I especially like the 2nd one it looks likes a painting x
Two different techniques, both beautiful. Tulips are my most favourite flowers, love , love your cards!
Sylvia said…
2 beautiful cards,Anesha.So beautifully coloured too.

Gr,Sylvia.
anesha; both cards are really pretty; they would make a nice

"hi, how does your garden grown" summer time card to send just
to....send, or for a summer time birthday !

skipper; we hope ewe iz doin grate......we iz eye rate coz itz 90 pluz heer right now N de heet inn dex iz past 100....faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
we due knot mind warm......but thiz bee inn sane ~~~~~ stay gorgeouz AND in trubullz :) ♥♥♥
Dr Sonia S V said…
Oooh gorgeous ...I especially like the way you shaded the watering can
Cheers
Dr Sonia