Back to Basic Challenge # 10


Time for another Back to Basic and Beyond Challenge #10. This time we would like to you make and Aperture card. 

You can find more information on the Back to Basic and Beyond Challenge blog and lots of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

This card was really simple to make. I took the outer frame from this Christmas die and diecut the aperture in the front of the base card. I also die cut the aperture in the blue card which was then layered onto top. The outer and inner pieces for the die were then cut together and added to the inside of the card. The Merry Christmas and snowflakes die were cut and added to the front (both from The Works).

Hope you will join us for this challenge and have fun.

Entering this card in
Crafty Creations  Challenge: #373 Anything goes



Comments

meg said…
Beautiful CAS style card
aussie aNNie said…
Fabulous design love the bauble.
cuilliesocks said…
A lovely Christmas one, beautifully designed, Kate x x
Donna Ellis said…
Beautiful aperture card, using aa Christmas bauble die for the opening! hugs, de
karin said…
Great card Anesha!
Karin
xxx
Diane said…
Beautifully created Christmas card!! Love the softness of the blue!!
brenda said…
You card looks very stylish with the white and soft blue Anesha.

B z
Hazel (Didos) said…
Oh this is so sweet, what a pretty caard, Hazelxx
Tamago said…
Simple and beautiful! My office just received Christmas card catalogue the other day. It's time to think about Christmas cards :-)
Anesha; this card is cute; I like the star above the "I" !! :) ♥♥
Stef H said…
this is beautiful.
me & neenah are well and looking forward to fall.
hope you, yours & skipper are all well too <3
Anonymous said…
Hi Anesha wow love your xmas card,well done my friend xx
Dawn Phillips said…
Lovely card hun. I haven't made one of these in donkey's years. Love Dawn x
Fabulous design and a lovely Christmas card
Lunch Lady Jan said…
Ooooh, that's pretty! I love the simplicity of it, that would be the one I'd buy to send to friends!
Hugs LLJ xxx

Beautiful card, sorry I'm not in blogland these days. Purrrrsss to Skipper :) x
kReN said…
Love your shape window card. Great idea to use an ornament. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges this week. kReN Join me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
Marina said…
This is beautiful and I think the aperture makes it more special
A super cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene