Lovely Lillies again


Sharing the other cards I made with Beccy Muir's 'Lovely Lillies' polymer stamp set. While I kept the first two cards mostly white, for these two I decided to go bright! 

The smaller image from The Lovely Lillies set was used in the first card. It was stamped and coloured with alcohol markers. It was then mounted onto craft card and then pattern card (The Works) and die cut from Tonic dies.



For this second card I used the larger image from the Lovely Lillies stamp set. It was stamped and coloured with alcohol markers. The background was made using a mask and mixture of colours of shimmer paints. 

Thanks for the visit.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Anesha such beautiful cards,well done my friend on your beautiful work xx
meg said…
Two beauties Anesha, love the bold colour you used for the flowers.
carla said…
Beautiful cards.
I love the colors of the lillies.
xxxCarla
brenda said…
Two lovely floral cards in grest colours to start the week Anesha.

B x
Tamago said…
Lovely cards with beautiful lilies! I think second one makes great summer greeting card :-)
Dawn Phillips said…
Two beautiful cards. I love how you used the die behind the top image. It's a nice detail. Love Dawn x
aussie aNNie said…
So pretty are these Anesha, loving this new stamp.
Hazel (Didos) said…
Oh these are both beautiful, Hazelxx
cuilliesocks said…
Beautifully designed cards Anesha, such a gorgeous flower the lily and both images are so lovely, Kate x