You're a hoot again


Sharing another card made with Beccy Muir's 'You're a Hoot' digital stamp set. I adore the images in this set and the sentiments are so funny. 

This card was made by printing the image onto white card and colouring it with alcohol markers. It was then cut out and added to the background paper ( 12x12 pad from The Works). I used two sets of feather dies and added these to the background. The sentiment was printed on white paper and then various inks were added to colour it. 

Really pleased with how this card turned out. Hope you like it as well. 




Comments

meg said…
wonderful image and sentiment
karin said…
Oh yes I love your card Anesha! So beautiful it is!
Karin
xxx
carla said…
Great card Anesha.

xxxCarla
Funny image indeed, love your card, greetings Petra
Tamago said…
Such a pretty card! I love the sentiment :-) Polka dot background goes so nicely with the image!
P.S. Thank you for your info about coaster! I really love that project!
Hazel (Didos) said…
Oh this is super, I love that sentiment, Its fab, Hazelx
Dawn Phillips said…
Oh, that's such fun. It really made me laugh. I'm well on the way to being a genius. Love Dawn x
Sherry said…
I love this card! I wish it could be true...we would all be geniuses eventually, lol! Lovely blog as well. :o)
aussie aNNie said…
Love the sentiment and brilliant card.x
skipper; we haz knot been abe bull ta sneek round de inter netz like we normal lee due.....shirley this post iz KNOT a nother ewe now what N we iz just con fuzed from lack oh bloggin ~~~~~

☺☺♥♥