Back to Basic and Beyond #11


It's time for another challenge at Back to Basic and Beyond. This time we would like to see  you used Decoupage on your creations.  

For my card I used a paper craft kit which came with a magazine. The decoupaged elements were already cut out so all I had to do was match them up.  The dies were added for a bit of extra interest. 

Do hope you will visit the challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team have done. Would love for you to be inspired and join us in this challenge. 



Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Beautiful decoupage card Anesha, hope to enter this one too if time permits.x
Jane Willis said…
Really gorgeous. I have those bee dies too, they are currently among my favourite dies.
Diane said…
Stunning card Anesha, so soft and pretty!!
Diane BBB DT {Nellies Nest}
meg said…
Beautiful image and card
Anesha; this is a really pretty card; I like the 3 D effect !! we all hope skipper continues to improve ~~~~ ☺☺♥♥
Tamago said…
I love the card. It looks very gentle and elegant!
Beautiful card, lovely colours in the flowers
cuilliesocks said…
Hi Anesha, this is beautiful, I love the image and your addition of beautiful dies is just perfect, Kate x
Anonymous said…
Hi Anesha wow what a pretty card,well done my friend xx
Dawn Phillips said…
Lovely card hun. I like your little bees. Love Dawn x
brenda said…
A beautifully dimensional floral creation Anesha. Off to Milton with Daisy, it's her op today.

B x
Donna Ellis said…
WOW! Fabulous dimension in your layers, Anesha! Beautifully done! hugs, de
skipper.....we haz asked R rockin awesum pal st francis ta send hiz manee blessingz two ewe.....♥♥♥♥♥♥