Back to Basic and Beyond #12


Time for our latest challenge over at Back to Basic and Beyond. Challenge #12 is all about Inky Backgrounds. 

I love getting messy so this challenge was right up my street! My inky background was created using distress oxides (sorry forgot which ones). Just put some ink down from each ink pad onto a glass mat and sprayed them with water. I used watercolour card (hot pressed which I pre-wet) and picked up coloured. I did this several times till I was happy with the background. 
The stamped image and sentiment are by Carabelle Studio art stamps. The dies use I bought from Amazon. 
Thank you for the visit and I do hope that you will join us for this Challenge.


Comments

brenda said…
Lots of lovely inkiness Anesha. Hope SKipper is doing OK this week and eating.

B x
Diane said…
Fabulous 'inky' card and I love that cute kitty cat...a wonderfully created card!
Diane {Nellies Nest}
this card is AMAZING Anesha !!!!!!!!!! do you sell your work at sites such as Etsy ? ♥♥☺☺
Lovely card, and beautiful inking
Mr Puddy said…
Love the ink ! and How you drew the kitty =^x^=
JFM said…
This is a wonderful piece of art! Love the kitty!