The Front Gate



The final release by Beccy Muir at Beccy's Place is this beautiful digital set called ' The Front Gate'. The images really appealed to me. 

My first thought when I saw the images from 'The front gate ' digital set was to watercolour them. I printed both images on A4 watercolour paper and let them dry. Once dried I used watercolours (pans) to colour both images and then mounted them on black mounts to put in frames.  The sentiments are really lovely. I have also made cards with these images so they are perfect for that as well.

Please have a look at Beccy's Place Blog for more inspiration.





Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
Fantastic piece, love the image and the quote you used. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
Dawn Phillips said…
Two lovely cards Anesha. I particularly like the snowy scene. For some reason it reminds me of my granddad's allotment. Love Dawn x
Stunning watercolouring!
carla said…
Beautiful cards.

xxxCarla
Stef H said…
O.M.Word! these are absolutely gorgeous!
i love the ostrich card too in the previous post!

hope all is well with you. things good here. getting ready for winter.

neenah sends a big WOOF to skipper.

hugs :)
karin said…
Great cards with these images !
Karin
xx
Tamago said…
Simple and lovely images. Love both of them!
cuilliesocks said…
Two beautiful cards Anesha, lovely colouring and designs, hoping you are well, Kate x
Sylvia said…
Beautiful cards,Anesha with these pretty images.

Gr,Sylvia.
brenda said…
A quick catch up on your latest posts, will visit properly when home, meantime greetings from Spain. Bx
I REALLY like this card Anesha !! both seasons !!

we hope skipper is doing well; have been offline for a bit now♥♥♥
these 2 feel serene.
the quotes are lovely, too.