Festive Baubles stamp set





This month's polymer stamp release from Beccy Muir is called 'Festive Baubles'. This set of stamps and sentiments are great and you will use them year after year.  You will find this set and many other in Beccy's Place Shop.

The 'Festive Baubles' stamps lend themselves to different styles of cards as you can see from my samples. They stamps perfectly and I loved colouring the images with watercolours. Many of the dies used I purchased from The Works. I used mixed media paper to stamp the images on, really like how this paper works with watercolours. 

Thank you for looking and have a great day.



Comments

Dawn Phillips said…
Such a beautiful set of cards hun. I love the colouring on Kraft. I never got the hang of it myself. Love Dawn x
carla said…

Anesha you have made beautiful cards with the fantastic Festive Baubles set.
We will indeed enjoy these stamps for years to come.

Carla
Lovely Christmas cards, great Christmas images
These look great.

All the best Jan
Tamago said…
Very festive stamps indeed! Your cards are so cheerful and beautiful!
brenda said…
Catching up after almost five days without interent, makes me realise just how reliant we are on it. Such a lovely creations today.

B x
Sylvia said…
Beautiful selection of card,Anesha.Beautifully coloured too.

Gr,Sylvia.
Blog Dumper said…
Beautiful cards, I think the stamp set is very pretty and love your different ways of showcasing it!
Dr Sonia S V said…
WOW each one is so pretty
Cheers
Dr Sonia