Tag and things



Made this tag for the Tag Tuesday challenge: Circles
The base was made with a Leonie Pujol stencil and my gel press. I used silver metalic paint with this and was happy with the effect. I used stamps, the little dots and sentiment , which came free with a magazine. The edges decorated with chalk inks and metalic wax.  The flower was die cut from kraft card and coloured with inks. 



Made this card yesterday as I was playing with these new dies. Really glad I got these as I can see myself using them lots.

 My two little (one not so little lol) furry helpers. They are both having some health issues but hopefully things will get better soon. 

Thank so much for taking time to visit and leave a comment. x

Comments

meg said…
beautiful tag and sentiment
Valerie-Jael said…
Gorgeous tag, thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, Anesha, much appreciated. Love the lacy card, too, that die is fabulous. And a lovely photo of your furry helpers. Have a wonderful day, hugs, Valerie
karin said…
Love the tag you have made!
Karin
Tamago said…
Your tag and card are so beautiful! I love the background on both.
I hope your kitties get better soon.xo
patch N flower....we hope ewe due knot haz sum funkeez goin on...N if ya due we hope yur both on de road oh noe funkeez....st francis' blessingz two ewe both, pleez ta tell mum when ya feel 1000000000000 purrcent ewe will be glad ta help with her awesum cardz !! :) ♥♥♥
Hazel (Didos) said…
Love both ther tag and the card. Loving that sentiment!! Your kittys are both so sweet, Hazel xx
cuilliesocks said…
Two lovely makes Anesha, I love the sentiment on the tag. It's good when pets can help out lol. Sorry to hear that they are having health problems, I hope it can be fixed and your little cats can be well, Kate x
Michele said…
beautiful circles pieces! thanks for linking to tag tuesday! xo
Dawn Phillips said…
I especially love the sentiment on the tag. I wish I could live by those words. There's so much I need to get rid of in my house. Love Dawn x
brenda said…
Just signing off for my hols but couldn't resist taking a close look, it's a Poppy and inkiness so of course love it Anesha. And the Kitties investigating.

B x
WendyK said…
Lovely and sentiment for our challenge on Tag Tuesday, thank you for joining us.
Andrea, said…
The tag is so,pretty Anesha and I Love the background you have created such lovely colours. The cats look so happy.