Bit of sewing


I kept seeing these great aprons and desperately wanted one. Finally decided to make one as it looked so simple. I drafted the pattern directly onto the lining fabric and then cut it out of the main fabric. Was really easy to sew once I make a couple of adjustments to the arms and neck. Once the it was sewn I used two screens to print the images onto the apron. 
I am really please with this project.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my projects, they do warm my heart.
x

Comments

brenda said…
I wold be very pleased with this as well Anesha, it would cost you a good few pounds to but I'm sure.

B x
Jackie T said…
Hi this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Valerie-Jael said…
Fantastic piece, love it! Hugs, Valerie
Bardzo mi się podoba jest super:)
Anesha !! now this is AWESOME !!!! you have a right to be pleased :) ☺☺♥♥

hay patch N flower frum dai$y tuna N mackerull =^..^= ♥♥☺☺
Josie said…
The perfect apron for you and so beautifully made xx
Babs said…
Gorgeous apron
Babs x