Anyone for cake?


Hope you are all having a great week. Had a lovely time at craft club today where I showed the ladies now to do a mixed media heart to hang on their wall.  After a busy but very fun morning I would love to tuck into a nice piece of cake, but sadly I don't have any. lol

This image and sentiment are from a Beccy Muir 'Just Desserts' digital stamp set. I printed the image and the sentiment onto white card and coloured the image with Derwent Lightfast colour pencils ( I love these pencils). 

Entering this card in the 


Have a great day.

Comments

Babs said…
I am not keen on chocolate cake but I could be tempted after seeing this, it looks very yummy with all the fruit on top which you have coloured so lovely , Sounded like you had a fun morning too
Babs x
Valerie-Jael said…
Gorgeous card and you have inspired me to eat a piece of cake! Hugs, Valerie
Tamago said…
Sounds like you had lots of fun at the craft club. Your card is very pretty. Now I crave some cakes :-)
patch N flower....time to go hunting...mom iz wantin sum mice creem cake :) ☺☺♥♥
karin said…
Great card Anesha!
Karin
Xxx
meg said…
makes me long for something sweet just looking at this, wonderful image and card
Dawn Phillips said…
Mmm, cake! But as I am dieting I will just have to enjoy your cake instead. Love Dawn x
Gorgeous card, lovely colours and image
cuilliesocks said…
A really beautiful card Anesha, super design and colours, Kate x x
aussie aNNie said…
Gorgeous and scrummy card, cake, maybe after dinner now...love the fruit on top/x
Ellibelle said…
So beautifully done! Love your coloring!
Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellibelle's Corner