Robot card


Thank you again for taking time to visit my blog and leaving such lovely comments. 

Today we did a bit of English paper piecing at Craft club which was a bit out of my comfort zone. lol Give me paper any day and I am happy, fabric moves too much. :) So to get back in my comfort zone I printed some Beccy Muir images and sat and coloured them. 

This card was made with one of the images and sentiment from the 'Itty Bitty Botz' digital stamp set. I coloured it with Inktense pencils and Derwent Lighfast pencils. The striped back ground paper is from a paperpad from The Works. The texture stamps is from Carabelle.

Entering this in 



God Bless.



Comments

cute card anesha !

fabric and I aren't friends either; went to sewing class,
had too much "hem"... ended up cutting a hole in the backside of the dress... trying to get the hem out...put the scissors away and never looked back :) ☺☺♥♥
meg said…
what a fun image and sentiment Anesha, great backing paper and toning colouring on the image
Valerie-Jael said…
Love your cute robot! Have a nice evening, hugs, Valerie🌝
Lorraine said…
Your robot looks fabulous and I love the background colours
Lorraine x
Dawn Phillips said…
This is a fabulous card. Everything works so well together. Love Dawn x
Babs said…
Love your fun image and the colours fab card
Babs x
Love the simplicity of your card, great 🤩
Hazel (Didos) said…
This is great, what a super card, Hazel xx
Tamago said…
English paper piercing sounds fun but I agree fabric moves to much :-)
Your card is very pretty. What an adorable robot!
aussie aNNie said…
Wowzer what a cutie of a robot...great card.x
karin said…
Great card with the Robot on it Anesha.
Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Karin DT
xxx
Claire Grantham said…
I love your grungy, glowing robot! Paper piecing makes me shudder! Cx
Dawn Phillips said…
Me again, with my DT hat on. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x
Marina said…
Fabulous colouring - robot card are always fun, aren't they? !
Cazro said…
Wow I adore this card, it's different. it's fun. Perfect for those kids you can't find a suitable card for. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT