Card for boys


Trying to use up all the bits and pieces I found on and under my desk, it is going to take a while. lol Made the first card with the papers and dies from the Tattered lace magazine I bought a little while ago. The birthday stamp is one I have had for a very long time from Funstamps, might have been one of the first ones I bought. 


This card was made with the dinosaur which I cut on my Scan-n-cut machine. The background was a Gelli plate one which I over-stamped some leaves from a stamp set by Beccy Muir and then  stamped the sentiment. Just added the die cut leaves as it was looking a bit empty. 

Thank you for taking time to visit, I really do appreciate it. 

God bless.

Comments

Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha your card are brilliant. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie
patch N flower, de furst card wood bee a grate card ta say happee talk like a pie rat day !!!! total le kewl ~~~ ☺☺♥♥
Valerie-Jael said…
Gorgeous card, just right for boys. I'm always amazed how many scraps I find on my desk! Hugs, Valerie
cuilliesocks said…
What fabulous cards Anesha and perfect for boys, I think they're very appealing, every little boy loves dinosaurs and pirates, brilliant design and colours, Kate x x
Hazel (Didos) said…
Ah these are both brill. I love the dinosaur one!! Hes sooo sweet, might not say that if I met him though! Hazel xx
Bith cards are lovely, I like the pirates card and the dinosaur
Andrea, said…
Great cards Anesha, love the cute dinosaur and the images you've used on the pirate card x
aussie aNNie said…
Super stunning cards. Way way cute.x
Tamago said…
Both of your cards are fantastic! The dinosaur in the second card is adorable and the die leaves worked beautifully!
Deb said…
Fabulous cards, love that you used up some bits and pieces and your background for the dinosaur card is amazing and so creative!
Debxx
Dawn Phillips said…
Two lovely fun cards. You must have finished tidying your craft room by now. Love Dawn x