Cat tree


Thank you for all the lovely comments about my sketches, really appreciate it. I am still trying to get my craft room sorted, the problem is too much stuff and no more space! lol  While sorting one of the shelves I found my stash of Art Impression stamps, I did forget where I put them. lol This set comes with the stamps and the dies to cut out the cat tree and the kitties. 

I stamped the cat tree and the cats and then cut the cut with the dies. I also die cut a second cat tree from black card to use as a drop shadow. The background was done with glitter sprays and the images were water-coloured. The cat paw is from another stamp set.

Entering this card in




Comments

Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is such a cute card. I love those cats. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
meg said…
Love the adorable kittens and . fabulous background
Chris Dring said…
It's amazing what you find when you clean up the craft room. LOL! What a fabulous kitty card! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Valerie-Jael said…
Too much stash and not enough space - now, where have I heard this before?!😁😁😁 Gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie
Barbara Godden said…
Adorable card, nice job with the drop shadow of the cat tree, I love your set and happy your found it so you could enter the challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
Jane Willis said…
I love this - the drop shadow makes the tree really stand out and the kittens are adorable and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
Dawn Phillips said…
Your cat tree appears to be I full bloom. I love it. Love Dawn x
Dotty Jo said…
That's my kind of tree! Thanks for playing with the sistahs - you're card is great fun, Jo x
cuilliesocks said…
Absolutely adorable Anesha, love the stamp and your fabulous design, beautifully coloured too,Kate x x
Lindsey said…
This is so fun! And what a great idea to cut a black cat tree as a shadow. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
oh em cod Anesha this card is THE cutest ever !!!!

excellent work on this one !! :) ☺☺♥♥
Donna said…
Super cute wee kitties!
Thanks for celebrating all things cat with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!