Birthday boy


Been a very frustrating day trying to complete my painting for my second assignment and it was not going well. After leaving it for the day I did not want to waste my paints so I got my small Gelli plate out and had a play. Got some really nice backgrounds from this session.  I used one of the backgrounds I used to take the excess paint from the open areas of the stencil
I used several stamps and black ink to over stamp the background. I don't know the makes of the stamps as I have had them for a number of years. 
I stamped the Art Impression image and sentiment onto white card. I coloured the image with Promarkers and fussy cut it. 
Attached it to the front of the card with 3D foam. 

Entering this in 




Have a happy and safe week.
God Bless




Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
Sorry you had a frustrating day, but the card is fabulous. That quote is so right for me! Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
cuilliesocks said…
What a wonderful card, such fun, super image and design, Kate x x
aussie aNNie said…
Fun card and love the background.x
brenda said…
Sometimes walking away from a project and diverting our attentions does the trick Anesha and I love this Gelli background.

B x
Diane said…
What a fun~fun card this is, made me laugh out loud!! Fabulous background too!!
Linda Mc Enery said…
Oh wow! That background is fabulous! How awesome to be able to create your own, unique paper! Such a fun image and sentiment! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda
Meihsia Liu said…
This is such a fun and awesome card! Great design! :)
Tamago said…
Love the background! Great card with cute image and funny sentiment :-)
meg said…
what a fantastic fun image and card, the sentiment says it all
Babs said…
Fab background great sentiment and a fab fun image, hope things are going better today for you..
Babs x
Crafty KJ said…
Aw I just love this card! The background is fab and that sentiment is brilliant! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx
Chris Dring said…
Sorry that your painting didn't go the way you planned, but just look at this awesome card you've made! Thanks for joining the fun at Shopping Our Stash!